Verified Women Entrepreneurs
2 SalesJoined since Jun 2, 2021
Steam & Soak™: Spice Blend : a unique, organic pure spice blend used for Steam Inhalation & Soaking the feet.
Age: Safe and effective for all age groups.
• Eases sore throat & irritated throat
• Eases nasal congestion, itchy nose, allergies,
• Works on Sinus infection
• Controls allergies
• Controls headaches
• Induces good sleep
• Improves overall immunity
• Reduces effects of environmental/microbial pollutants
Ingredients: Lakadong, Bay leaf, Water Spinach, Stone Apple, All Spice, Salt
For people with acute chest congestion/ cold/ cough/ sinusitis :
•Inhale Steam & Soak feet two to three times in a day.
In COVID/ Bad Cold/ Influenza affected families :
•All non affected members should inhale Steam & Soak their feet atleast once a day
How to use Steam & Soak™: Spice Blend
Steam Inhalation Process© - Copyright of Maushumi Thakurta
1. For 2 litres of water, 2 heap teaspoonful of S&S Spice Blend (about 18 GMs) is to be taken and added to the Steamy water
2. Steep it in low heat for another 2-3 minutes.(slow boiling)
3. Create a tent with a towel over your head, to inhale the steam.
You can also use the liquid mixture, in a vaporizer
1. Inhale steam through the mouth and breathe out through the nose - 5 to 6 times
2. Inhale steam through the nose and exhale through the mouth- 5 to 6 times
3. Place your right ear towards the steam and take the steam on the right ear. Fold the earlobe and let the back of the ears get the steam - 2 minutes
4. Do the same process for the left ear for 2 minutes
5. Lift the head up and let the steam warm up the neck area - 1 minute.
Steam Inhalation is completed.
Keep the head covered for at least Fifteen MINUTES.
Keep the SOCKS ON for atleast 10 minutes.
1. Keep the eyes closed during inhalation
2. Inhale Safely, be careful of burning/scalding