This Prayaana Collective Independent Distributor(s) Agreement shall be deemed to be effective and valid from the date of confirmation of a Person as an Independent Distributor of Prayaana Collective Ventures Private Limited.
By successfully executing the Form, You hereby agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Prayaana Collective and give Your irrevocable consent to the process of selling the products of Prayaana Collective in the manner specified herein, and any appropriate changes that may be made to the terms and conditions of this Agreement by Prayaana Collective , including due to any legal or regulatory requirement, business emergencies, instructions from any judicial body or due to any calamity beyond the control of Prayaana Collective , Its affiliates and associates or for any other reason.
For the resolutions of this Agreement, the term "You" and wherever the context so requires "Your" shall mean any natural or legal person who is an Independent Distributor· The term Person includes any resident individual, sole proprietorship, organization, corporation, company, partnership, limited liability company, limited liability partnership, joint venture or any other resident entity or organization. It is herein clarified that this Agreement shall stand automatically terminated In the event of termination of the partnership deed of an Independent Distributor, if such Independent Distributor Is registered as a partnership firm with Prayaana Collective .
You acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the Agreement at all times. By executing the Form, You have also agreed and accepted to be bound by the terms and conditions Incorporated In this “Agreement”. If you do not wish to adhere to the terms and conditions herein, please do not execute the Form or forthwith terminate this Agreement In accordance with Clause 11. It is clarified that the Independent Distributors shall exclusively market, sell and distribute only the Products available in www.pracol.com, using the company name and business process.
1. Subject to this Agreement, Prayaana Collective hereby appoints the Independent Distributor and the Independent Distributor hereby accepts its appointment. On a principal-to-principal, non-exclusive basis to use, promote and resell the Products.
2. Upon executing the Form, You agree to registering on the www.pracol.com with a unique distributor ID and password. You agree that you shall not be entitled to register with more than one Account on the Website for any reason whatsoever without company consent. In the event Prayaana Collective has reason to believe that you or any Person on behalf of you activated more than one Account without company consent, this Agreement shall deemed to be terminated. In the event this Agreement is terminated for any reason whatsoever, the Independent Distributor shall not be eligible to apply for a position as an Independent Distributor, for a period of 6 (Six) months from the date of termination or for such a period decided by Prayaana Collective .
3. Within 15 (Fifteen) days from the day of executing this Form, You agree to submit the physical copies of the following documents to Prayaana Collective at its any of the registered offices. In the event Prayaana Collective does not receive the Registration Documents within the aforesaid 14 (Fourteen) days period, the Form shall be deemed to be terminated and Your Account shall automatically stand terminated, without any further liability on Prayaana Collective . Further, Prayaana Collective may reject the Form, In whole or part for any reason, at its option, Including but not limited to the Form containing Incomplete, inaccurate, false or misleading information. Any alteration or modification of the Form wilt be subject to rejection. For the avoidance of doubt, this Agreement shaII be effective end valid from the date of acceptance of the Form by Prayaana Collective submitted by You along with: (a) Duly completed version of the Form; (b) Photograph; (c) A self-attested PAN card copy; (d) A self-attested cancelled blank cheque, as of the date of execution of the Form; and (e) A self-attested copy of the address proof.
4. The Independent Distributor(s) hereby confirms that he/she has entered into this Agreement as an independent contractor. Nothing in the Agreement shall establish an employment relationship, or any other labor relationship between the independent Distributor(s) and Prayaana Collective. This is not an exclusive arrangement from Prayaana Collective and Prayaana Collective reserves the right to enter an arrangement similar to the arrangement expected under this Agreement with other Persons, at its discretion.
5. VERIFICATION: You hereby irrevocably grant a right to Prayaana Collective to conduct document verification and a background verification on you and your business activities if required.
6. TERMINATION: Breach of this Agreement will lead to Termination of the Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, the Account of the Independent Distributor shall be de-activated automatically and He/she/it shall return, within a period of 2 (Two) days from the date of termination, the marketing material, confidential information of Prayaana Collective , Including any copies thereof, and shaII immediately stop using the trademarks, trade names. Brand names, service marks or logos of Prayaana Collective for the promotion and sale of the Products. Upon termination of this Agreement, in the event that You have not Paid any sum or sums which are due and payable to Prayaana Collective , either in the capacity of the Independent Distributor or other Wise, Prayaana Collective shall have the right at its sole discretion to reduce Your indebtedness by setting off against each indebtedness any sums due and payable to You by Prayaana Collective or any of its affiliates. Either of the parties to this Agreement may terminate the Form and this Agreement, without cause, by giving the other Party a written notice.
7. PAYMENTS: All payments as applicable must be made by online transaction or by bank deposit to company Bank accounts. Prayaana Collective has not authorized any representatives or leaders to collect cash from any individual for product purchase. The pay-outs to the Independent Distributor(s) shall be as per the "Prayaana Collective Business Plan". Any incentive indicated as payable/paid to the Independent Distributor by Prayaana Collective under the Business Plan Is inclusive of all Service tax and other taxes/levies on the transaction, the independent Distributor must make requisite arrangements to pay all applicable taxes. Prayaana Collective shall be entitled to deduct tax deducted at source, at applicable rates from time to time.
8. Prayaana Collective shall not be responsible for the conduct of the Independent Distributor for any reason whatsoever.
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Website Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Use of Information
We may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Sharing of Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Customer Rights & Data Deletion
Users have the right to access, modify, or delete their personal information at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If at any time a User wishes to opt-out of further communication or delete their personal information, they can do so by contacting us at email@example.com or call our customer service executive on +919072077791. You may also get in touch with us through our Contact Us page.
Your Acceptance of these Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
In case of any queries you may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer service executive on +919072077791
Last updated on May 9, 2023